Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: Comparing Programming Languages

From: Terrence Enger <tenger () iSeries-guru com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:38:56 +0100

At 01:12 2004-04-26 -0700, Greenarrow 1 wrote:
I am a member of InFormIt and below is a link to a list of on line books
about different languages.  Registration is free if anyone wants to peruse
the books, except for their newsletters I have never received any unwanted
emails from this site.  If the below link does not work just use:
www.InformIt.com, register and search.

IANL, and I don't even wanto to play one on TV.  So, "terms
and conditions" filling the text box on
<https://secure.safaribooksonline.com/promo.asp?code=ITT03&portal=informit>
60 (yes, I said sixty) times over is a real turn-off.  Given
this, it hardly matters at all how attractive their offer
is.

Terry.

[Ed. If any of you care to continue this thread, please do so off list.  Thanks.  KRvW]