Secure Coding mailing list archives

Re: Request for SC conferences

From: Danny Smith <Danny.Smith () Sun COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:34:23 +0000

For those that want to visit the sunny Gold Coast!  :-)

--------------------
AusCERT2004 - AusCERT Asia Pacific Information Technology Security
Conference 2004

An international conference focussing on IT security for CFOs, CIOs, CTOs
and technical staff from government agencies, universities and industry.
Featuring local and international IT security experts. This will be the
third AusCERT conference held in Australia and will take place on the Gold
Coast at the Royal Pines Hotel from Sunday 24th - Thursday 27th May 2004.

Theme of conference: Computer Security: Are we there yet?

More information is available at:
<http://conference.auscert.org.au/conf2004/>

danny

[Ed. Thanks Danny, and everyone else that sent me their conference
recommendations.  As promised, I'm collating that list and will make it
available here and on securecoding.org in a few days.  Note that several
of the recommendations that I've received are general security conferences,
without any specific focus on secure application development per se.  I'm
not trying to list all security conferences.  Oh, and if any of you want to send

me more conference listings (hint hint), please be sure to include a
URL where people can get additional info.  Anyway, thanks all!  KRvW]