RISKS Forum mailing list archives

Risks Digest 31.87

Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 12:25:34 PDT

RISKS-LIST: Risks-Forum Digest  Monday 25 May 2020  Volume 31 : Issue 87

ACM FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS (comp.risks)
Peter G. Neumann, founder and still moderator

***** See last item for further information, disclaimers, caveats, etc. *****
This issue is archived at <http://www.risks.org> as
  <http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/31.87>
The current issue can also be found at
  <http://www.csl.sri.com/users/risko/risks.txt>

  Contents:
Tesla owner locked thief in car with his iPhone app (Facebook)
See Boston Dynamics' robodog herd sheep and explore in New Zealand
  (Mashable)
Inside the NSA's Secret Tool for Mapping Your Social Network
  (Barton Gellman)
Nobel laureates and science groups demand NIH review decision to kill
  coronavirus grant (Science)
Doctors tweet about coronavirus to make facts go viral (WSJ)
Re: IS: Cannonball Run record is broken SEVEN times over ...
  (Winston Goodfellow)
Re: The ultimate Turing test (Henry Baker)
Misinformation (Peter Ladkin)
Abridged info on RISKS (comp.risks)