Politech mailing list archives

Bill Purdy vs. the Faegre & Benson law firm (guess who wins) [fs]

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 22:44:32 -0500

Basically Bill has been registering domains relating to a law firm that apparently has defended some pro-choice clients. He's been slapped with an order to dispose of them.

I've placed the two files here:
http://www.politechbot.com/docs/purdy.registrar.letter.010604.pdf
http://www.politechbot.com/docs/purdy.injunction.010604.pdf

-Declan