Politech mailing list archives

FC: Autodesk's founder reports gross errors by Limbaugh, CNN, Snopes

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 00:39:36 -0500

---

Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 10:24:29 -0800
To: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>, Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
From: Jim Warren <jwarren () well com>
Subject: Autodesk's founder reports gross errors by Limbaugh, CNN, Snopes
Cc: cnn.feedback () cnn com, "Cross Fire" <crossfire () cnn com>,
   Wolf Blitzer Reports  <WBlitzer.Reports () turner com>,
   "Rush Limbaugh" <rush () eibnet com>, postmaster () snopes com

[If you know John, you know him to be a most ardent stickler for facts. Here, John is not reporting hearsay; he's reporting about what's happened on his own server, and images he provides thereon. --jim]