Politech mailing list archives

FC: Responses to Supreme Court upholding library filtering-funding law

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:10:11 -0400

Here's the decision itself:
http://laws.findlaw.com/us/000/02-361.html

The ALA chat is archived at the URL Robert provided below (sorry for delay in sending this out).

-Declan

---

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:22:18 -0400
From: Robert MacMillan <robert.macmillan () washingtonpost com>
Subject: filtering decision Live Online
To: declan () well com

Hi Declan,
We're going to have Emily Shektoff, executive director of the American
Library Association's
DC office, as a guest for a Live Online discussion about the
implications of the Supreme Court
ruling on the Children's Internet Protection Act. The session runs
from 3 to 4 p.m. here:

http://discuss.washingtonpost.com/zforum/03/sp_technews_shektoff062303.htm

If any Politech readers are interested, we're happy to take questions.
Thanks,
Robert

---