Politech mailing list archives

FC: Another note from Xeni Jardin on phonecams, privacy, laws

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:42:29 -0400

Previous Politech message:
http://www.politechbot.com/p-04855.html

---

From: "Xeni Jardin" <xeni () xeni net>
To: "'Declan McCullagh'" <declan () well com>
Subject: politech? 3 items on politics + phonecams/mobiles
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:07:04 -0700

(1) Phonecams banned from Swiss beaches and bathhouses
http://boingboing.net/2003_06_01_archive.html#200429014
(some great addtl info in the "discuss" forum for that one)

(2) Chinese Govt. arrests cellphone users for text-messaging SARS rumors

http://boingboing.net/2003_06_01_archive.html#200430739

(3) All mobiles to be banned from Australian courts over phonecam fears?

http://boingboing.net/2003_06_01_archive.html#200432258

---