Politech mailing list archives

FC: Politech back from hiatus; in SF until Jan. 10

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 09:49:13 -0800

I'm back online and will be sending out some of the backlog of Politech messages later today.

I'll be working from CNET's San Francisco office through Friday Jan. 10 -- if any local folks have suggestions about what events are going on in the next week or what articles I should be writing while I'm out here, let me know! :)

I was offline in Yosemite until yesterday on a photo expedition, shooting black and white film mostly with my 4x5 view camera. It was my first semi-serious trip with the Calumet camera and the weather was perfect -- stormy and dramatic.

Alas, I had to return the 11-megapixel Canon 1Ds before I left for Yosemite, but I will post some east coast 1Ds photos in the next week. I haven't written my review yet, but I expect it'll be on CNET's reviews site in the next two or three weeks.

-Declan