Politech mailing list archives

FC: Public Citizen will defend Dallas Morning News "deep linker"

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 11:59:32 -0400

Previous Politech message:

"Latest linking spat: Dallas Morning News sends silly nastygrams"
http://www.politechbot.com/p-03471.html

Congrats to Paul and Public Citizen for standing up for the right to link freely. (Of course, it's a shame -- what _is_ the Dallas Morning News thinking? -- that this issue has risen to the level that lawyers need to get involved.)

-Declan

---