Politech mailing list archives

FC: Response to "Digital Divide" effort, by T.Lipscomb

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 11:52:11 -0500

Another way to bridge the "digital divide" is through private efforts. I was a judge in an event organized by the Pacific Research Institute, which gave awards for bringing technology equipment and training to underserved communities:
http://www.pacificresearch.org/releases/ma00-11-30.html

President Clinton's "digital divide" tour, digital divide includes cable TV:
http://www.mccullagh.org/theme/clinton-digitaldivide.html
http://www.politechbot.com/p-00921.html

-Declan