Politech mailing list archives

FC: More on Dr. Laura, the 1st Amendment, and the Internet

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:14:31 -0500

From: "Jeff Schult" <jeff () tftb com>
To: <declan () well com>
Subject: Re: Dr. Laura on the 1st Amendment and the Internet (she doesn't like them)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:03:59 -0500

Hi Declan,

I was a judge in that contest.

For my comments; a transcript of Dr. Laura's statements; AG Richard
Blumenthal's comments; the original winning essay by Sara Miller; and reader
comments, see:

http://www.snet.net/features/network/articles/1999/11260101.shtml
http://www.snet.net/features/network/articles/1999/11170101.shtml
http://www.snet.net/features/network/articles/1999/11170105.shtml
http://www.snet.net/features/network/articles/1999/11170106.shtml
http://www.snet.net/features/network/articles/1999/11170104.shtml

Jeff Schult
Senior Developer, Web Editor, SNET Internet
jschult () snet net