Politech mailing list archives

FC: Republicans ask FTC to investigate .gov privacy practices

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 01:19:48 -0400

********
http://www.uspsoig.gov/warning.htm
YOU HAVE NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY USING THIS SYSTEM. In
order to ensure compliance with applicable federal law and Postal
Service policies, all uses of this system, and all data contained or
transferred through this system may be monitored, read, captured,
recorded or copied in any manner and disclosed in any manner, by
authorized personnel. There is no right to privacy on this system.
*********