Politech mailing list archives

FC: Responses to Seagram CEO says "no right to anonymity" on the Net

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:27:54 -0400

[I am starting to compile a list of resources, court cases, essays, and so on related to anonymity. I'm trying not to be U.S.-centric or technology-specific. If anyone has some links or writings they would like to contribute to this venture, please let me know. I'll give credit as appropriate. I have a now-outdated list at http://www.well.com/user/declan/nym/ --Declan]

*********