Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: CEH program and Sybex Study Guide

From: "Bandar Alharbi" <bandar.malharbi () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 03:37:35 +0000

Hello Alberto,

I think what Mr.Clement has said is golden!

I just want to add something to the discussion: please have a look at the backtrack certification path. It has been
gaining more reputation over the last year; and it is what you are really looking for.

http://www.backtrack-linux.org/information-security-training/offensive-security/

Best luck!

Bandar