Penetration Testing mailing list archives

xTSCrack - New Release

From: Rodrigo Matuck <rodrigomatuck () globo com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 06:09:10 -0200

Hi everyone

I'm receiving good feedback, bugs reports and suggestions. Keep
going... I did a new version of xTSCrack

Some new features:

+ Supported clients: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 and 7
+ Supported servers: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
+ Port field added;
+ Stop bug fixed.

Now you can audit rdp servers running on different port.

Stay updated at my blog because always new releases come out:

http://atrixteam.blogspot.com/2011/10/xtscrack-06-released.html

Published applications:

- xSQLScanner
- xSHA1 Crack
- xMD5 Crack
- xTSCrack

Coming soon:

- xGHDB - Google Hacking Database Tool
- xAuditor - Tool to audit hosts based on CIS & NIST checklists
- xSQLScanner 1.4 (Exploit section added. I'm building the modules)
- xWin Crack - NT & LM Hash password recovery tool
and more.

Cya folks.