Penetration Testing mailing list archives

pentest tool for dos

From: ShiYih Lye <shiyih.lye () my offgamers com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 11:40:00 +0800

Hi guys,

We are testing the dos protection mechanism of our web server, and
we're using 'apache benchmark', ab for that purpose (httpd version is
2.2.3 in Centos 5) from the pentest machine. But it is not able to go
to a higher concurrent hits, so I'm wonder do you have any better or
more comprehensive tools out there that you think is better ?

Thanks for any input given.

Regards,
Lye