Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Bifrost 1.2.1

From: James Ruffer <admin () unixbox ws>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 01:57:16 -0500

Does anyone have Bifrost that they can share with me. I am going to start speaking to PTA & schools again about
security issues. I used to show them the effects of Bifrost but can't find it. If you have an alternative, please
feel free to sent it to me. Has to be able to do video capture as that does the scare the $&@! Out of parents trick.

Thank you in advance.

James