Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Smart-phone for pentester

From: Gleb Paharenko <gpaharenko () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 23:09:14 +0300

What is better n900 or android phone for bluesnarfing, bluejacking?
I'm suppose that in case standard linux packages for bluetooth hacking
work on n900, than it wins, doesn't it?

2010/10/13 Gleb Paharenko <gpaharenko () gmail com>:
Thank you every one.

I'm currently looking more and more towards n900. However I'm shine
with the following:
 - weak battery
 - Resistive touchscreen
 - less application than in Apple Store and Android Store (however I'm
not sure if this is true :)

Does battery and resistive screen do not make you uncomfortable?