Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Hacking and Building Web Applications

From: "Swaminathan, Balaji" <Balaji.Swaminathan () kla-tencor com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:40:53 +0530

HI,

Can you please brief me on why it is not advisable to frame and hack our own applications? Why I am concerned here is,
I guess it will help me understand the code behind the logic to some moderate extent and hence and facilitates the code
review process. Please advise. Also any best testing methodology look into...?

Regards,

Balaji Swaminathan .M