Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Webinar on Arachni

From: Tasos Laskos <tasos.laskos () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 10:07:45 +0000

Hi guys,

My sponsor (NopSec) suggested that we do a webinar on Arachni (https://github.com/Zapotek/arachni) to show people how it works, what it has to offer etc.

It'll be on Friday, December 3rd 2010 at 1 PM EST.

There's going to be a brief presentation and maybe a live demo of the system.

Michelangelo Sidagni (Founder & CTO of NopSec) and me
(Arachni's lead dev) will be hosting it, I'll be the guy with the Greek accent.

Registrations: http://cts.vresp.com/c/?NopSec/10b67db3c0/TEST/d56b6c34a8

Cheers,
Tasos L.