Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Randomstorm istorm appliance

From: Richard Veal <richard.veal () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:03:58 +0000

Hi list,

Does anyone have any experience or a review of any of the randomstorm security management appliances? They were
recommended to management but I've never heard of them and after some googling I'm still somewhat in the dark. I
wondered if anyone knew what they ran on, how good they are compared to, say, a decent 'home-made' pen-test setup (or
even compared to other enterprise products such as immunity, GFI, CORE etc) and how much they cost...

--

TIA,

Richard Veal