Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Pentest exams

From: "Mike Theriault" <Mike_Theriault () Jabil com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:57:30 -0400

Warning ... shameless plug: Offensive-Security is by far the best pen testing training out there. I took both courses at Black Hat 2008 and earlier this year in Vegas and I highly recommend it to anyone! While I haven't attempted the cert yet, I would suspect the exam is about as brutal as the training. Go for it!

Mike