Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Firebird pentesting

From: Ulises Retamal <ulisesgr () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:19:22 -0300

Hi Taras,

What do you exactly mean by Linux clients for FB/Interbase? If you've
got valid DB credentials you can use any administration tool. Take a
look at: http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&page=ibp_admin_tools

Cheers,

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Taras <taras () securityaudit ru> wrote:

Hello, all!

In one of last pentests I found network accessible Firebird DB with DBA
default account. But I can't found any clients for Linux for
FB/Interbase :( Couuld you advice something to connect and make query to
FB from Linux? What pentesters point of view will be interesting in such
access?

Thanks!

--
Taras