Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Penetration Test Report

From: fx0ne <seyi.akin () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:01:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,

I have been a bit busy of late but recently made some amendments to OSSAR
(v1.0) based on the feedback received from forum members. I'm pretty sure I
have omitted some suggestions because of my pressing schedule. Therefore, in
addition to posting both the pdf copy, an editable version in Open Office
odt format is also provided. The documents can be downloaded here:

http://inverse.com.ng/ossar/ossar_v1.0.pdf
http://inverse.com.ng/ossar/ossar_v1.0.odt

Any feedback will be highly appreciated. Thanks