Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Which Commercial Web App Scanner?

From: Roman Medina-Heigl Hernandez <roman () rs-labs com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:59:59 +0200

Onur YILMAZ escribió:
You can try it Netsparker Web Application Security Scanner:
www.mavitunasecurity.com

Any idea about the (aprox.) price? I had a quick look to their website and
it's currently in beta stage, I don't think they are selling yet. Since
they're beginning, I suppose it should be more near to Acunetix's price
range than Appscan/Webinspect's but who knows...

PS: Norma, if you discarded Appscan due to its price then forget WebInspect
too!. It will also be more difficult for you to get an eval version from a
big company like HP or IBM, than from smaller ones (I'd evaluate Acunetix,
if I were you).

Cheers,
-Roman