Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Everyday Creativity

From: Pete Herzog <lists () isecom org>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:46:11 +0100

Hi,

I had a long talk with an editor from Psychology Today magazine regarding trust and security and she spun part of it into an article she was doing on creative people who aren't artists or in artistic careers. I always say that the difference between machines and humans when it comes to hacking and pen testing is creativity. Here's the article that talks about this and while it's not about hackers, it starts with a little story I told about toy hacking. I just like it because I think it fits to what we do.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200910/everyday-creativity

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete () isecom org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies