Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Several Metasploit plugins and tutorials

From: Victor DaViking <analogviking () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 19:16:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you! I've added your link to the Metasploit tutorials category.

Thanks to everyone else who responded directly to me, all feedback is greatly appreciated!

I've also added two new categories:

Security Videos in general
http://www.penetrationtests.com/Videos/

Security checklists
http://www.penetrationtests.com/Documents/Checklists/

This means we currently have 126 categories and 443 links!

-AV

Got a security resource? Add it to the pentest project!
http://www.penetrationtests.com