Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Pentesting for a startup IT company?

From: maniacode () free fr
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:32:46 +0200

Mike,

You should not talk in terms of league. Provinding a great security or
audit service is mostly a question of having ideas, abilities and
knowledges. The more you study and practice, the more you may learn. Then
building a business only depends on your reputation and  visibility. Have
no hesitation.

--
Pierre Jaury

Administrateur Dreamseed.fr