Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Complemento v0.5 released

From: "fulmine2005 () tiscali it" <fulmine2005 () tiscali it>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 13:18:36 +0100 (CET)

I'm happy to announce a new Major Release of Complemento.

Improvements:

LetDown:
- new (experimental) userland TCP stack
-
support for multistage payloads (for complex and stateful protocol,
such as FTP, SMTP...)
- variable TCP Window size
- fragmentation of
packets
- polite mode (ack received packets and/or closing the
connection with fir or rst packets)

ReverseRaider:
- support for IPv6

HttSquash:
- support for IPv6

An Howto about the current version of
Complemento is now avaible.

-----

Description (from the site):

Complemento is a collection of tools that I originally grokked up for
my personal toolchain for solving some problems or just for fun. Now I
have decided to release it to the public.

    * LetDown is a tcp
flooder that i have programmed after reading Fyodor article "TCP
Resource Exhaustion and Botched Disclosure"
      (you can read it at
http://insecure.org/stf/tcp-dos-attack-explained.html).
      It has an
(experimental) userland TCP/IP stack, and support multistage payloads
for complex protocols, fragmentation of packets and variable tcp
window.
      NOTE:  LetDown is based on Fyodor NDos, it has nothing
to do with vulnerabilities disclosed by Outpost24 team.
    *
ReverseRaider is a domain scanner that uses brute force wordlist
scanning for finding a target subdomains or reverse resolution for a
range of ip
      (thanks to Jeremy Brown and his tool DomainScanner
for the idea. His blog is: http://jbrownsec.blogspot.com/).
      It
support permutation on wordlist and IPv6.
    * Httsquash is an http
server scanner, banner grabber and data retriever (i'm programming a
GUI interface for it). It can be used for scanning
      large ranges
of ip for finding devices or http servers.
      It support IPv6 and
personalized http requests.

-----

Acri Emanuele

Con Tiscali Voce 8 Mega telefoni e navighi senza limiti a soli €15 AL MESE PER 1 ANNO. In seguito paghi €29,90 al mese.
Attiva entro il giorno 08/01/09! http://abbonati.tiscali.it/promo/voce8mega/