Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Government RFID busted

From: "Hleihel, Mohammed [SOS]" <mohammed.hleihel () sos state ia us>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 12:56:41 -0600

I appreciate your humor\sarcasm especially the clever part where you mentioned the "potato, potato" thing. Truly
priceless and very original. My only take on your comment is that you need to adjust that tin foil hat before you type
because it's not filtering the many alien thoughts deep inside.

A second advice, if you may, would be for you to pick up a book (or google it?) and investigate what the government has
and has not done to address such security issues. If you think the RFID idea is bad, fine. Do so and do something about
it. Don't follow the herd in thinking that RFID in passports is an evil idea meant to control us as a free society.