Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Default Admin Account

From: jay.tomas () infosecguru com
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 13:26:09 -0600

Your correct that is doesn't give someone the right. However, as you stated it can be negligent and could make you culpable if there is a breach. My point is to concentrate on what you can control, which is to Defend against, Identify and Destroy intruders. The intentions of others are outside that scope.

Jay