Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: So long and thanks a bunch!

From: Criss Billie - Sterling <Billie.Criss () sterlingplans com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:19:12 -0700

Just a thought, but the objection to the "private" email message may have had something to do with using the term "I'll
try to keep taking good care of your "baby".  I did a double-take on that one myself and imagine that there is a bit of
a language barrier some subscribers may be experiencing that may throw them off.  I can understand why someone may
object to the email if it were an actual real-life human "baby" you were referring to.