Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Risk of Redirecting Email.

From: dgonzalez () merituspayment com
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 02:53:56 +0000

For the obvious already stated below, there is no reason why an employee who is no longer employed by a company should
be allowed to have their company email redirected to a personal one. There are legal reasons that I'm not fully
knwoledged on also.

The only reason why would be if there was an extended consulting contract for the individual, but even so they would
continue to use their company email.

Regards.
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry