Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Security tools list: First Version

From: Ying <ropstrip () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:47:46 +0200

Hello anyone,
        With all the information, that voluntarily we have all added, this is
the first version of the tools list. I have to add many tools
that I have collected.

http://securitytoolslist.domandhost.com/

                I have to review it thoroughly and add no a lot more that I sent, but
this is a first approximation. I'm working on a more elaborate site, but
for now I'll publish the list in this way. I hope to have the site ready
in a couple of days, more or less.
        I hope your comments and your help for adding news tools to build,
together, a great collection. I remember the URL where you can add:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=es&formkey=cjRsNFh5cENXT2pra3lYOXU4aXNUVFE6MA..