Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Interesting Tech Books

From: "Daniël W. Crompton" <daniel.crompton () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:26:43 +0200

I'm reading the Purple Dragon Book[1] again, although in my case it's
Red and doesn't have a picture of a dragon on it. And I'm reading "The
End of Mr Y."[2]

D.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compilers:_Principles,_Techniques,_and_Tools
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_end_of_mr_y

2008/10/12  <infolookup () gmail com>:
Hello All:

Since my commute everyday is usually close to 2 hours I am always looking for interesting things to read either
fiction or non fiction. Since I came across the "How to steal a network series", 2600 magazine, just to name a few,I
was wondering what other books are everyone else  reading?

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report

--
blaze your trail

--