Penetration Testing mailing list archives

fgdump 2.1.0 Released

From: Teh Fizzgig <fizzgig () foofus net>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 08:20:42 -0500

Folks,

fgdump 2.1.0 has been released to:

http://www.foofus.net/fizzgig/fgdump

The major change is that there is better detection of 32 vs. 64-bit hosts. Doing this remotely seems to NOT be easy, though if someone has ideas on doing it reliably I would welcome those. Right now it consists of checking various registry keys that indicate both a 64-bit processor as well as keys that (usually) indicate a 64-bit host. I also fixed removal of cachedump64.exe, which was getting left behind on 64-bit hosts.

Any other problems, please let me know!

--f