Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Session Hijacking over HTTP

From: "Rodrigo Montoro (Sp0oKeR)" <spooker () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 23:39:59 -0300

If you get cookie and use have the session still open you could use
some tool to modify headers and be happy! =)

You could try this tools that become life easier .

Gmail had a old bug that after user logout you could use that session
until 25/30 minutes later... currently it's seem to be fixed.
http://erratasec.blogspot.com/2007/08/sidejacking-with-hamster_05.html

Regards,

Rodrigo Montoro (Sp0oKeR)