Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: DPE - Default Password Enumeration standarization released

From: "SD List" <list () security-database com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:33:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Kurt,

phenoelit has done a great job during all these years. My answer is yes
and also from many other sources (as well as some new entries never posted
else where but collected from different application vendors guides).

Yes, the community will be able to add / submit their entries.

We will post a "submission guidelines" to explain how this repository will
work. Keeping into mind that we will turn into easy model
- Submission
- Executive DPE Board reviews and accept
- The maintainer posts the xml file into repository

We will also nominate the DPE board to help us review, modify and accept
new submissions.

Yes Kurt, more than 3 entries (this was just a sample). We need your
reviews on Schema before starting to seed from different databases we've
gathered.

If you are interested to join the project, please drop us a email to
ouchn at security-database dot com

Regards and thanks for your comments.

Security-Database.com