Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RSA SecurID sdconf.rec file

From: Littlebighuman <littlebighuman () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:00:53 +0200

Hi,

I'm looking for any information on the RSA sdconf.rec file. What kind of encryption (if any) is used etc.

Secondary I would like a way to edit it, change IP-addresses for example. I think In 5.x versions of SecurID there was a utility included with the server which you could use for that. Later in 6.x you could only do it through the admin interface. The server I'm working on now is a 7.1, which doesn't have it.

Does anyone have any experience with this file?

I did find a Perl extension for SecurID, but it seems very old (I'm currently looking into that).

Regards,

Seb