Penetration Testing mailing list archives

malware testing through proxy

From: "raimarm () gmail com" <raimarm () googlemail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 18:18:10 +0100

Hi All,
today some proxies can scan sites if they contain malware (keylogger,
trojans, virues, drive-by-download, etc).
In order to test and demonstrate the malware engines of our proxies I
am looking for some good malware sites that can be tested through a
proxy like bluecoat, Finjan or Ironport-s. I know the eicar.org site
to test if a virus can be found. But I also look for sites which
contain malware or code that looks like malware
but it doesn't cause any harm, but is recognized as such.
Many thanks in advance for your replies.
Cheers
Raimar