Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Social Engineering Pentest

From: "Kaminski, Lorenz" <Lorenz.Kaminski () bdr de>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:06:16 +0200

Look on this:

http://www.networkworld.com/newsletters/sec/2007/1029sec2.html

(no attachment are send with this e-mail)

Kind regards
Lorenz Kaminski

IT CC - Competence Center IT Security

Bundesdruckerei GmbH
Oranienstraße 91
10969 Berlin

GERMANY

Phone: +49 (0) 30 2598 2152
Fax: +49 (0) 30 2598 2139
lorenz.kaminski @bdr.de
www.bundesdruckerei.de

place of Business: Berlin
trade register: AG Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 51900. Ust.-IdNr.: DE 165893405
supervisory board chairman: Heinz-Günter Gondert
COO: Ulrich Hamann (leader), Joachim Eilert

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, we hereby give notice that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please delete the message and notify us immediately.