Penetration Testing mailing list archives

fgdump 2.0.0 and pwdump 1.7.1 Released

From: fizzgig () foofus net
Date: 25 Apr 2008 19:02:23 -0000

Folks,

The foofus.net team is pleased to announce updates to both fgdump (2.0.0) and pwdump (1.7.1), which incorporate a
number of new features, the most significant of which is that both tools now support 64-bit targets.

We are also pleased to announce the creation of a mailing list for the purposes of tool support, bug reports, feature
requests and new revision announcements. This mailing list currently covers fgdump, pwdump and medusa. Feel free to
sign up at  http://lists.foofus.net/listinfo.cgi/foofus-tools-foofus.net.

For all the details on the latest fgdump and pwdump releases, please visit their home pages:

http://www.foofus.net/fizzgig/fgdump
http://www.foofus.net/fizzgig/pwdump

As always, please contact me with any bug reports or feature requests.

--f