Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: PHP Exploitation

From: Danux <danuxx () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:34:33 -0600

Yeah i have think about it, but now that i have uploaded my cmd.exe,
how could i execute it? because i cant use system, exec, etc, i
thought that may be change the PHP Path execution in order to call
first my cmd.exe instead of system32\cmd.exe but i dont know if its
possible.

Now, the second option, in order to copy the cmd.exe i need
permissions on it and i dont have because of IUSR_MACHINE user.

Do you know, how to execute my uploaded cmd.exe without using a system
or exec, passthru command?

Thanks in advance and excellent idea.