Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Custom Reporting

From: "Erin Carroll" <amoeba () amoebazone com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:47:15 -0700

Good question! I'd also like to hear what kinds of specialized report
generation tricks are out there for pen-test reporting that go beyond
tool-implemented methods.

I know that one of my senior engineers is currently doing some neat things
along these lines. I'll ping him and see if he's got some time to discuss :)
I purposefully avoid plugging my company on-list to minimize any conflict of
interest.

--
Erin Carroll
Moderator