Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: https web crawler

From: "Morning Wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 01:10:06 -0700

Since you're using Sam Spade I assume you prefer windows-based tools. Nikto
can run on Windows but the SSL functionality is problematic. It requires
ActiveState's Net::SSL module and still might not work. It has been a while
since I last checked so there may be a workaround

if you need nikto for windows and dont have perl on a winbox you can use my windows port
"Wnikto32"
http://www.exploitlabs.com/files/woods/wnikto32-1.41.zip

cheers,
mw