Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Becoming a CHECK subscriber

From: "system account" <systemaccounttest () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:13:37 +0000

Hello,

I know that in the UK there are only 28 Fully CESG CHECK certified outfits. I'm
considering becoming CHECK (when the scheme reopens) and I'm interested to
hear about the experience of other firms

How challenging is the assault course?

How do the costs £7,200 (company) and £1,600 (per person/assault course)
stack up against the benefits?

Do the fees both have to be paid annually?

The fees are not insignificant so I need to be confident of the benefit to business
before committing

Regards

Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger 7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831