Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Tool to make mitm on ssh2

From: Christine Kronberg <Christine_Kronberg () genua de>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:34:02 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006, Andy Meyers wrote:

Cain and Abel

www.oxid.it

  Except that it does not support mitm on SSH2 traffic. Just SSH1.

Best tool EVER!!

  Based on what experiences?

Also Ettercap should work. I think its on sourceforge at
http://ettercap.sourceforge.net

  Afaik just SSH1 support, too.

  If someone comes on something for SSH2 I'm also interested.

  Cheers,

                                             Chris Kronberg.

--
GeNUA mbH

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831