Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: large pcap file...

From: Hagen Paul Pfeifer <hagen () jauu net>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 13:22:52 +0200

* Jay Kim | 2005-10-05 13:59:14 [-0700]:

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get my
hands on a relatively large dump file for (libpcap
format or otherwise).  I'm thinking at least a couple
gigs, but up to 100 gigs or so.

http://pma.nlanr.net/Special/leip1.html

DAG-NIC captured stream on a 155.53Mbits/s link. For further
informations subscribe to the tcpdump ml.

HGN

--
Windows 3.1 - The best $89 solitaire game you can buy.

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831