Penetration Testing mailing list archives

CEH training

From: "Lim Kah Wee" <yauii () linuxmail org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:07:40 +0800

Perhaps you can take a look at the OPST (OSSTMM Professional Security Tester) course by ISECOM (www.isecom.org)

              glemmon@onealwebs
              ter.com
              22/06/2005 02:34          pen-test () securityfocus com
              (Tel: )
                                                                    Subject
                                        CEH training

Hi all,

I am looking at getting some training to start my official journey down =
the path as a Security Penetration Tester - and was wondering about the =
views on taking the Intense School's CEH boot Camp. Has anyone on/from the
list attended their course and have and feedback/recommendations? My =
background is predominantly Windows, but I am fairly functional with Linux.
I am more interested in online courses right now though only because I am =
currently involved in some projects that require me to be available for my
office = over the next couple of months. Any constructive feedback is more
than = welcome.
Thanks

Gregory Lemmon, MCP, Security+
  I.T. Manager